Expert24- accounting office from Cracow
You are cordially invited to use ours company services. Our offer is aimed both at individual clients and institutional clients. We can guarantee high quality of our services that are provided by well experienced and qualified workers. We offer individual course of working together adjusted to needs and expectations of each client. Regardless of your branch, whether you need full accounting or keeping revenue and expense ledger, contact us. You will be presented with optimal cooperation conditions.
24EXPERT.pl Sp. z.o.o.
NIP: 678 31 45 113
Bank account: 85 2130 0004 2001 0599 2789 0001
Dear Sir or Madame,
Below we fulfill the obligation of informing you about data processing of your data with regard to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), further referred as GDPR:
- The administrator of your personal data is Bożena Mirecka.
- Your data obtained from contact form will be processed to send you the answer of your inquiry, especially regarding our company, our offer, and other matters mentioned by you via contact form.
- Legal base of processing your personal data in this case is your prior consent (Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR). Processing of your data may be essential for legally justified reasons (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
- The obtained personal data will be processed while we are operating. However it will not be used longer than the moment we finish our communication or the subject mentioned by you in the contact form is resolved including time of withdrawal of the approval of processing your personal data for this cause, unless our legally justified reasons will be the cause of its longer processing.
- At any time, you have the right to request information which personal data we are processing. To do so you need write to us at email@example.com. At any time, you have the right for rectification of your data. You have the right to demand its deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, data portability and withdrawing your consent, unless legally justified reasons will be the cause of its longer processing.
- In connection with processing your data you have the right to report a complaint to supervisory authority: “The President of Office of Protection of Personal Data”
- Providing the Data is voluntary, but necessary to enable us to contact you and provide you with adequate answer or help.
- The recipients of your personal information are our business associates, who are helping us to operate, including the communication services with you (i.e. entities providing hosting services, insurance services, data security services and other computer services including information shipping via internet).
- Withdrawal of the approval for your personal data processing may be sent via contact form.
- We do not process personal data obtained via contact form in an automated manner nor do we use profiling.